Every year the Parish Council awards grants to community projects and organisations which benefit the people of Warlingham.
We want to fund projects which
• support the Parish Council’s strategic aims of improving Warlingham’s environment, facilities, economy, security, and community.
• have specific end-dates. We will not normally consider applications for running costs
• have specific and measurable outcomes
To be successful, applicants must:
• be based in Warlingham or be able to demonstrate they provide a significant level of service for Warlingham residents
• have a clear record of benefiting the Warlingham community
• demonstrate they are raising money from other sources.
Priority will be given to those organisations most in need of funds
All qualifying applications will be assessed later in the year and decisions communicated shortly afterwards.