Warlingham Parish Council Council reports potholes to Surrey County Council as soon as it becomes aware of them but, if you are concerened about potholes in the area, use the link available on the home page of this website to report the pothole directly to Surrey County Council.  Surrey's reporting page also provides information on how to report the pothole and, depending on the severity of the damage, the priority it will get in the repair programme.